Thursday, April 22, 2010

God therapy

I went to see my therapist today. She gave me an assignment. I'm supposed to write down everything I think about God. And i know that if I could resolve this issue everything else would fall into place. It's a God issue with me and a daddy issue. Everything else is extra. It centers there. And i can see it so clearly. Yet here I am stuck in the guts of it and I can't get past. It would be so cool to be able to step outside myself and fix what's wrong. But I can't. I know what's wrong and how to fix it. I just don't have the right tools. I am aware of them. I know which tools to use... shit enough with the symbolics. I'm fucked up and broken. I know what will fix me. And yet I haven't a clue what to do. I DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT SHIT AND I'M SCARED TO DEATH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment