Friday, May 7, 2010

Going strong

Its been a few days since my last post and things are going well. I feel motivated. Started eating better. Try to just DO things that need to be done. I have a little more confidence too. I think the lack of confidence was something I used drugs to overcome. Now when I say drugs, I am not including marijuana. Weed is a plant, not a fucking drug. It still amazes me how much freedom we have in America yet I can't smoke a bud off a plant if I want to. That seems a little crazy to me. Especially since I can drink alcohol, which kills thousands of peopledaily. Weed doesn't kill you. The problem is its not legal so to get it you have to put yourself in harms way. Here's my theory...you get drunk and kill your wife. You get high and forget to kill your wife. One day America will wake from the propaganda we've been fed concerning weed, and we will realize all the positive effects of smoking marijuana. I just hope its in my lifetime

No comments:

Post a Comment