Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Shit or get off the pot

Well I guess that's one way to put it. Since I am such a blunt person, its prolly the perfect way to say it. Also, get busy livin' or get busy dyin'. That's good too. Regardless, I just need to practice what I preach. There are several different ways I can look at life. It's gonna go on and on, with or without me. I may bitch and moan and complain but that doesn't change the fact that really, I like life. Lately, I could go so far as to say I love life. Whoa...watch out now.
It's obvious I have been given 1,000 second chances by fate or God. I feel very blessed. When I deal with other people, I try to make them smile and feel good about themselves. Time to practice what I preach for myself. The past month I have been cheering up, thinking positive. And wouldn't you know it, positive things have been coming around. Of course there are little things that happen that are bad but if I look at them in regards to the scheme of things in life, they are really nothing more than a slight pain in the ass. My 3 year anniversary is tomorrow. While this man isn't perfect, he's certainly more than I deserve. And I'm thankful for him. The promotion at work is closer and closer. My son is coming down here for a month on the 12th.
Things really are good in my life when I'm not analyzing the shit out of them, making them bad. Hey, this thing is doable yet

No comments:

Post a Comment